IOE is hosting a digital conference on trade and employment on 22 July from 13:30-15:00 (CET) with leaders from the private and public sectors.
Please find the recording of the event here.
This digital event features high-level experts on international trade from the International Trade Centre (ITC), Mexico and the Graduate Institute together with high-level representatives from employer organisations in Vietnam and Canada.
- Opening remarks and moderator: Roberto Suárez Santos, Secretary-General, International Organisation of Employers
- Welcoming statement: Erol Kiresepi, President, International Organisation of Employers
- Keynote speaker: Dorothy Tembo, Executive Director ad interim, International Trade Centre
- Interactive remarks:
- Ms TRAN THI Lan Anh, Director General of Employers' Activities, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Mr Hugo Romero Martínez, Partner (RRH Consultores, S.C.) and international trade expert
- Mr Brian Burkett, Partner (Fasken Martineau), Director and Counsel of the Canadian Employers Council
- Ms Kitrhona Cerri, Executive Director (Thinking Ahead on Societal Change (TASC)Platform), Centre of Trade and Economic Integration, Graduate Institute Geneva
- Official launch of IOE report on trade and employment
- Concluding remarks by moderator