- Fostering skills and productivityIOE overview presentation
- Skills for Productivity and Resilience in the Post Covid 19 EraPresentation by Sam Asfaha, ILO ACT/EMP
- Skills & Productivity amid pandemicPresentation by Bhavna Chopra Srikrishna, Confederation of Indian Industries (CII)
- Fostering Skills & Productivity during Covid 19Presentation by Myriam Denk, Deloitte
- Skills and productivityPresentation by Nazrene Mannie, Global Apprenticeships Network (GAN)
Wednesday, 15 April 2020, 11:30-13:30 (Central Europe Time)
What challenges do managers face in maintaining productivity levels during the crisis? Is it still possible to maintain similar levels of productivity? How can the private sector still maintain its competitiveness whilst addressing the health and financial implications of the crisis? Can the time now be strategically used to develop the various skills of employees? What are the lessons learned from the crisis on skills development, reskilling and the alternative ways to promote a learning culture? What are the roles of Employer and Business Organisations and companies in assisting their members and clients?
The upcoming IOE digital conference on skills and productivity will address these issues and provide participants concrete recommendations and an opportunity to ask questions and/or share their experiences.