Please find below the connection details for the information session on 30 April 2020 at 14:00.
Meeting ID: 856 4727 9059
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85647279059?pwd=dUtWTTRmeTJ6S3JtQnlmZlplRVREZz09
- Join by Skype for Business: https://us02web.zoom.us/skype/85647279059
The link for this session will be activated 30 minutes in advance so that participants can verify that they have access to the meeting.
The password for this session is 435989.
So that connected participants can be easily recognized, the standard naming convention should be used when choosing the login name: title – family name – country (e.g. Mr Mattar, United Arab Emirates).
Participants may choose the language (English, French or Spanish) in which to follow the session by using the “interpretation” button in the interface. To listen to the speaker in the original language, participants may select the “Off” option in the interpretation menu.
To ask a question or take the floor, participants should click on the “raise hand” button in the system. Participants may also put their questions in writing in English, French or Spanish using the “chat” feature.
The pdf file in the resources section contains screenshots of the interface, indicating the buttons relevant for the functions outlined above.
To improve the sound quality of the meeting, the following guidelines should be observed, in particular when taking the floor:
- Use a quiet and echo-free room;
- Use a high-quality PC or laptop rather than a mobile phone or tablet;
- If possible, use individual headsets with high quality microphone;
- Always mute the microphone when not taking the floor;
- Activate the camera when taking the floor;
- Bear in mind that participants are listening from remote distances (speak slowly and clearly, and limit the use of acronyms).
We are looking forward to welcoming you to this virtual information session.
Roberto Suarez Santos and Maria Paz Anzorreguy