Registration is now open for the meeting taking place in Bentonville, USA.
Dear GIRN members,
We are happy to announce that registration is open for the second GIRN meeting of 2019 which will take place in Bentonville, USA on 16-17 September. The meeting is kindly hosted by Walmart.
You can find a preliminary draft agenda attached to this invitation.
Please register your participation by writing directly to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying any dietary requirements and your participation to the optional recreational activity on the afternoon of the 17th. The activity will be a visit to the Crystal Bridges Museum (American art).
Our recommended Group hotel is the SOUTH WALTON SUITES.
The Walmart Group Rate (which includes breakfast):
- Studio suites: 14 available - $104/night
- One bedromm Queen suite: 26-27 available - $114/night
- King One Bedroom suite: 2 available - $135/night
- 2-bedroom suite with 2 queen beds: 2 available - $179/night
To make your hotel reservation, the following options are available:
- Book your room directly via the SouthWaltonSuites.com website using the promo code: IOE
- Send an e-mail to frontdesk(at)southwaltonsuites.com or call +479-845-4600 specifying the same reservation code: IOE
Please note that the Walmart Group Rate is valid until 1 September.
ADDITIONAL IOE EVENTS
We take this opportunity to draw your attention on the following events taking place in the U.S in September:
- IOE-USCIB-Coca Cola Business and Human Rights Conference: organised the week before the GIRN meeting, on 12-13 September, in Atlanta, USA. More information here.
- "Future of Work" Interactive Workshop: discussion of Fortune 500 companies to learn what stakeholders mean by "The Future of Work". The event will take place in Washington D.C. on 5 September. More information here.
All GIRN members are most welcome to attend both events.
I remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need, and I look forward to hearing from you all.