Invitation to the next meeting of the IOE Policy Working Group on Sustainable Development
Dear members and colleagues,
We invite you to join the next meeting of the IOE Policy Working Group on Sustainable Development on Tuesday 26 March at 13.30-14.30 Geneva time at the ILO in Room VI.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- 13:30 - Introduction by the Chair
- 13:40 - Presentations
- Karin Reiter, Head of Sustainability at Adecco Group
- Nancy Ibarra, Director of Sustainable Production and Consumption at National National Business Association of Colombia (ANDI)
- Jose Vitor Grencho, Director Cooperation Programs at Philip Morris International (PMI)
- 14:10 - Roundtable discussion
- 14:25 - Concluding remarks
It will be possible to join the meeting via Webex. For those wishing to join via Webex, details on how to dial-in will be provided. Interpretation will be provided in English, French and Spanish.
Please confirm your participation before Thursday, 21 March with Ms Elodie Richter (richter(at)ioe-emp.com).