Êtes-vous un jeune professionnel travaillant dans une organisation d’employeurs ? Souhaitez-vous renforcer vos compétences en tant que représentant efficace des entreprises ? Pourquoi ne pas vous inscrire pour participer au cours de l’Académie mondiale pour les jeunes professionnels d’organisations d’employeurs ? (en anglais)
Designed and delivered by IOE in cooperation with ILO’s International Training Centre and with the support of the European Union, this training course is the fourth session dedicated to training young professionals from EMBOs. Since 2017, more than 75 young professionals from 39 countries have graduated from this course.
Dates and format:
- 24 May – 11 June 2021 (approximately 24 hours over three weeks)
- Virtual/distance learning
- Small cohort of trainees (maximum of 25) from a range of countries and EBMOs
- A combination of live webinars, online learning, individual and group assignments (designed to accommodate work schedules and time zones)
- Free-of-charge participation (IOE will support participants from LDCs with a nominal stipend to cover internet costs)
- Please download the indicative timetable from the Resources section.
- Acquire tools – to implement and adapt policies at national/local level
- Gain advocacy skills – to engage more effectively with governments and stakeholders
- Get guidance - to achieve greater policy impact
- Be inspired – by the global alumni network
- Two years’ work experience
- Under 35 years of age
- A good command of English
- The completed application form, which must be co-signed by the applicant's line manager.
- 5 May 2021. Successful applicants will be advised by 10 May 2021 at the latest.
Support IOE’s Global Academy for Young EBMO Professionals by circulating this communication within your organisation to ensure that all potential candidates are aware of this important opportunity!