Join IOE's webinars for employers on Friday 14th & Wednesday 19th February (both at 2pm CET).
We are writing to remind you about the final two IOE webinars to help the employers’ group prepare for the ILO Technical Meeting on Achieving Decent Work in Global Supply Chains, which takes place from 25 to 28 February in Geneva.
Friday 14th February - 2pm CET
- Webinar Link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/541492205
- You can also dial in using your phone (USA): +1 (872) 240-3311
- Access Code: 541-492-205
Wednesday 19th February - 2pm CET
- Webinar Link: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/611292645
- You can also dial in using your phone (USA): +1 (872) 240-3412
- Access Code: 611-292-645
NB: each webinar has a different link, dial-in number and access code!
Please also note the following documents:
- In the “Resources” section below: a2-page “Overview of the employers’ position - Achieving Decent Work in Global Supply Chains.” Please use this text for your lobbying purposes with your Governments in capital.
- Click on the link to see more information about the ILO Technical Meeting on Achieving Decent Work in Global Supply Chains, including the list of participating Governments and the Office’s background report.
We look forward to your ongoing engagement.