Join IOE's webinar for employers on Wednesday 5th February - 2.30pm CET.
As part of our preparations for the ILO Technical Meeting on “Achieving Decent Work in Global Supply Chains” (Tuesday 25th - Friday 28th February), IOE is hosting its second webinar for members and partner companies on: Wednesday 5th February - 2.30pm CET (for 1 hour).
Info to join the webinar on Wednesday 5 February:
- Please join this meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/363903877
- Alternatively, you can dial in using your phone:
- United States: +1 (646) 749-3122
- Access Code: 363-903-877
Please also note the dates of the next IOE webinars:
- Wednesday 5th February - 2.30pm CET
- Friday 14th February - 2pm CET
- Wednesday 19th February - 2pm CET
Lastly, please note the following attachments in “Resources” section below:
- 2-page “Overview of the employers’ position - Achieving Decent Work in Global Supply Chains” – Please use this text for your lobbying purposes with your Governments in capital.
- Draft list of participants for the ILO Technical Meeting, including Government participants.
- The Office’s background report for the Technical Meeting.
We look forward to our ongoing engagement.