Dear Members and Partners,
IOE and USCIB sponsor the 10th Business and Human Rights Conference, together with the US Chamber of Commerce. The event will be held at The Coca-Cola Company on 13 and 14 September in Atlanta.
Key themes are, among others:
- Partnerships and Collaborations
- Human Rights Defenders. What business can and should do - alone and in partnership
- Access to Remedy - Practical and concrete steps to make it real
- Driving inclusion and addressing discrimination
- Human Rights and Sustainability
- Wages and livelihood in the supply chain
- Understanding the Supply Chain - How to harness the potential of cutting edge technology
- Up-date on key initiatives on business and human rights at national and international level
You will find the programme and the high level speakers as well as the details for registration at the following link: https://www.engagingbusiness.org. Please note, the IOE is not handling registrations for this event.
We would like to encourage you to share this information with your company members and business partners.
Director of Stakeholder Engagement