The IOE, Randstad, and the Confederation of Netherlands Industry and Employers (VNO-NCW) are organising an “International Business and Human Rights Conference” on Wednesday 19 April 2017 at Randstad headquarters in Amsterdam.
This high-level conference will discuss pressing and practical issues, including:
- The business case for responsible business conduct
- Ethical recruitment – challenges and how to address them
- Sustainable global supply chains - priorities of the Dutch Government
- Ensuring suppliers respect human rights in the supply chain
- The private sector’s role in helping to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
This conference is aimed at company practitioners and business federation representatives. It will provide participants with a safe space to share experiences, learn about new trends and developments, network, and influence the business position on important dossiers.
Further details, including the draft agenda with speakers, are available in the side panel. We invite you to share the agenda with your business partners and networks.
Please register your participation by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 7 April 2017, indicating:
- your full name
- job title
- Organisation / Company
- Contact email
- The conference is free of charge
- Travel and subsistence expenses are expected to be covered by the participant
- Conference capacity: approximately 180 people
- Hotel with negotiated group price: Ramada Apollo Amsterdam
- Single room rate: EUR 195
- Double room rate: EUR 213
- Breakfast included in the rate
- City tax (5 per cent) not included in the rate
- Deadline for hotel bookings: 7 March 2017