Time: 13:30 - 15:00 (CET)
To inform IOE members and partner companies on issues linked with trade and employment.
Organiser of the event.
Register in advance for this meeting:
- Opening remarks and moderator: Roberto Suárez Santos, Secretary-General, International Organisation of Employers
- Welcoming statement: Erol Kiresepi, President, International Organisation of Employers
- Keynote speaker: Dorothy Tembo, Executive Director ad interim, International Trade Centre
- Interactive remarks:
- Ms TRAN THI Lan Anh, Director General of Employers' Activities, Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Mr Hugo Romero Martínez, Partner (RRH Consultores, S.C.) and international trade expert
- Mr Brian Burkett, Partner (Fasken Martineau), Director and Counsel of the Canadian Employers Council
- Ms Kitrhona Cerri, Executive Director (Thinking Ahead on Societal Change (TASC)Platform), Centre of Trade and Economic Integration, Graduate Institute Geneva
- Official launch of IOE report on trade and employment
- Concluding remarks by moderator